Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Archer

If you have even skimmed through the channels on your television and passed FX you have almost certainly seen ads for the upcoming season 2 of Archer, premiering January 27th at 10pm.

(If you don't know what Archer is well I'm sorry but here is what WikiPedia has to say about it: Archer is an animated comedy series created by Adam Reed for the FX network. Set at the International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS), suave master spy Sterling Archer deals with global espionage; a domineering, hypersexual, late middle-aged mother/boss, Malory Archer; his ex-girlfriend, Agent Lana Kane; her ISIS accountant boyfriend Cyril Figgis; and a less-than-masculine code name—"Duchess.")

I had never heard of Archer until after season one was well over with. Some friends told me about it and it sounded interesting so when I found it on Netflix instant stream, well it was a match made in heaven. I sat in my trusty movie watching chair and breezed through the entire season in two days, I wish that was an exaggeration, cause it kinda sounds like I have no life. Well, anyways, the show is awesome and somehow managed not to get canceled even though the numbers sucked, and because the numbers are based on statistical mathematics from Nelson family data, you and me watching it won't change those numbers (unless your a Nelsom family of course), so all we can do is hope that some people we don't know watch the programs we like so that we can get more. Anyways season one is on Netflix streaming and Season 2 starts in January, so watch it if you want to see some hella-good television.


ciao ciao

STMTZ

yes I re-published this article because the show will be back on in 3 weeks, and I felt everyone should be super siked!

1 comment:

  1. If you like Archer, then you should check out Adam Reeds earlier shows that were on Adult Swim, if you haven't already. "Frisky Dingo" and "Sealab 2021" to be exact. Sealab's a little rough around the edges but can be pretty hilarious. Frisky Dingo is pretty similar to Archer.

    ReplyDelete