Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Change

So it's becoming quite apparent that the music section of this blog is becoming overwhelming, that, coupled with me running out of music, has led me to institute a change. Throwback Thursday and Manic Monday will remain in their current form. All other music will be listed as a link to the YouTube video, unless I personally create a video and then I will post that both on YouTube and on the Blog in a post.

That should minimize the amount of videos slowing up the website load time and should also make the blog a little less cluttered with music videos.

Thank you all for stopping by and like before you can always find the music on my YouTube account (StMetzish). And I will continue to link to songs daily, as in SotD(song of the day) so enjoy...



STMTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment