Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas Tree, Perry Square, Erie, Pa.
Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope that you all have a wonderful day! Get all the things you asked Santa for, and all the reactions you expect for the gifts you got those you love. And please don't spend too much time on the internet, for this one day! Focus on those you are with, unless you can't be with those you want and have to Skype it in like I did last Christmas. And for anyone having to work on the holiday, like myself, we appreciate your sacrifice. I for one will not be visiting any businesses tomorrow, and I hope you all do the same, and maybe places can be closed 1 day a year again.

Done preaching! Have a great Christmas and enjoy your friend, family, presents and of course FOOD!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete