And off we go...
1. Why is it the law to where your seat belt. I believe this is the law in all 50 states, but even if I am wrong I know it's the law in a majority of states. If I decide not to where my seat belt, why is it the governments concern. I am not saying one shouldn't wear their seat belt, but it being a law makes no sense.
- On that note: Helmet laws for motorcyclists: You will never find me riding without a helmet but I don't see why anyone should be fined for being a dumbass.
- and even worse helmet laws for riding bicycle's, I honestly don't know if any state has this law but if they do that would be stupid and I guarantee the law has at least been brought up for consideration before. (Yes, their are places with bicycle helmet laws even for adults)
|Both women in this photograph are criminals! Someone get these bitches off the streets!|
- And on that note: If it is legal to ride a motorcycle, then why the hell is it illegal to ride in a car without a seatbelt?
|America! Fuck Yeah!|
4. Why everyone loves black and white photography. It even works on me, turn almost any photo and it instantly looks better, wtf?
|And extreme angles. People love extreme angles.|
6. Aren't prisons suppose to remove threats to the community? Why do we send non-violent people to jail.
7. Why aren't prisoners used as slave labor? And if you are making some correlation to the unequal amount of minorities and prison and the history with slavery in America, well I wasn't going there, but shit instead of having them sit there and do nothing, make them build something. We could use another Hoover Dam.
8. Is the best life choice to turn 18 and get a sentence to a minimum security prison? Where you can get free food, housing and now College Education? I am thinking Yes!
|Oh, Google and your silly image results!|
|Have we hit the point of being so apathetic that this is not embarrassing?|
It's pictures like the above that spawned the phrase...WHAT...THE...FUCK!
How come if you have a negative opinion of someone, especially famous people, then you are labeled as "jealous" of said person. Even when stating facts, like Charlie Sheen being crazy, Lady Gaga having a penis or Chris Brown being a women beater? Just writing that sentence means I am jealous of the above cast of characters.
COLORSIs there a lazier name for anything than an Orange? I mean going by that logic we should also have something called a yellow, a red, a green, a purple, a blue (let's see...humm...Banana, Apple, Grape, Eggplant and a blueberry). Seriously, was the guy who was put in charge of fruit naming on that day out sick and some toddler had to make the name? You could call it anything...I propose a Pulpero, it makes sense because oranges have pulp and ero because umm...it sounded good, I would eat a Pulpero, plus it sounds spanish and oranges and Spain have a pretty sexy history.
|Pictured above: Pulpero|
If you are brown and a bear you are a Brown Bear, if you are a dog you are a Chocolate lab, if you are human and have brown hair you are Brunette, but if you have brown skin you are Black or, if lighter brown, Red (as in Indians...both American and Indian..Indians).
If you are a dog and have Yellow hair you are either a Yellow lab or Golden Retriever, if you're human you are blonde, if you are yellow skinned you are from asia?
I am starting to suspect the racial color scheme is inaccurate.